Strength Selling is a Trove co-branded product with the Strength Selling company. It is new and absolutely can change your company’s revenue stream. Here’s what this sales training workshop is about.
STRENGTHSELLING, Inc. was formed in 2006 to impact Sales and Leadership Professionals in ways that produce significant results! We are driving a new language into the marketplace by helping individuals, and companies, identify and ignite the pathways by which people naturally build and leverage relationships to drive revenues, build trust, and create new opportunities for growth! We call these pathways Relational Strengths!
Relational Strengths is a new term used to identify the ways in which people have been gifted for centuries to influence the world around them. Sales Professionals and Leaders relate one to another in one or two primary ways. STRENGTHSELLING strategically and tactically shows participants how to work within a Sales and Leadership Model that will impact their bottom line!
STRENGTHSELLING is able to go beyond the capabilities of most consulting/training organizations in offering several levels of customization. Whether it’s using a client’s specific sales language or including corporate sales materials and/or styles, a client can select the customization needed for their sales force.
This training experience is more than 2-days of training but includes follow up coaching, email training tips, and a CD-Rom support component. In other words, you get Trove support with your sales team.
StrengthSelling training has been created to address:
- How to drive revenues immediately?
- How to create a winning attitude?
- How to build and leverage trust to drive results?
- How to ignite who I am to increase sales and lead others more effectively?
- How to identify how others make decisions and honor that decision style to produce results?
- How to drive a common sales and leadership language into the organization?
- How to improve your ability to target and plan your business in today’s market?
- How to ask more effective questions to “close” more sales?
- How to demonstrate your product more effectively?
- How to negotiate to close “win–win” deals?
- How to lead others more effectively by being authentic?